Summer 2020 adventure plans

We hope you are well, and safe, in these difficult times. For everyone's safety, we have canceled the Girls Adventure Running Camp in June. We are working on precautions that may allow us to operate the Boathouse. If we can work that out, our opening date will depend on when the City can install the dock. Watch for an annoucement here. (We still hope we can host our annual Youth & Family Adventure Race in early fall!)

SUN! Boathouse OPEN 10am; after 3pm it depends...

Yes! It's cool now, but the lovely Morning sun will take the edge off soon. We'll open at 10am and welcome paddlers for our last day of the season. Afternoon forecast is high winds and thunderstorms, but GF is just on the edge of that area--SO, we'll close sometime in the afternoon IF the weather turns bad. If the bad weather misses us, we'll be open until 8pm. Come down and enjoy the River!

Weather making Boathouse openings unpredictable

We delayed opening today; cool temps, cloud cover & forecast rain usually means no one comes out. If the sun comes out like it did yesterday, when we had a number of padders, we'll open. And the forecast is worse tommorrow. We'll try to update this site with news. We really wanted a lot of folks to enjoy the River on this last weekend of our season--that ND weather just doesn't always cooperate. See you next summer!