Delayed Opening- June 20th, 2021

  • Posted on: 20 June 2021
  • By: kpuhl

Update at 12:50PM

Unfortunately, we regret to announce that we will not be opening this afternoon from 1-8pm. We have made this decision due to the low temperatures, lack of sunshine today, and the increasing winds this afternoon. The safety of our paddlers is our priority concern.
We hope to see you next weekend with the return of warmer weather.
Happy Father's Day!

Happy Sunday morning!

Due to the rain and current lower temperatures, we will be having a delayed opening at 1 PM today. That is the forecasted time that the rain will be ending. We are hoping to be able to open but will be keeping an eye on the rain, temperature, and wind speed. 

If we do end up canceling for the day, we'll be sure to post an announcement. 

Add new comment