Welcome to Northern Heights Rock Gym
2700 square ft of climbing
26 top ropes
NEW JULY HOURS
- Saturday and Sunday 1-6pm (except July 11)
- Closed Monday - Friday.
Northern Heights Rock Gym is the only privately owned indoor climbing wall in North Dakota and the largest climbing gym in Grand Forks. We have plenty of fresh routes for climbers of all abilities and ages.
NHRG has a knowledgeable and friendly staff who love sharing the sport of climbing. Climbing is not only a great workout, you have a lot of fun and meet great people.
First time? We're here to help.
- Wear athletic clothing and tight shoes. You want to be able to comfortably move around. Rental shoes are available.
- You must have a waiver filled out in order to climb. If you are under 18, the waiver must be signed by the climber's parent or legal guardian.
- If possible, bring a friend who is also new to climbing--we'll teach you both how to belay, and you'll always know someone to come climbing with. If you can't find anyone, no worries--climbing is all about meeting new people, so come in and we'll find you a partner!
Are you a "serious" climber?
- That's great--so are we. Come in and climb! We'll even set some face-melting routes if you top out on everything we already have.